Monday 8 November 2010

Welcome Back



Hello! As you may or may not have been aware of, I have been volunteering in Kenya with Platform2 for 10 weeks. It was probably the greatest decision I ever made, as I had such an amazing experience. I saw alot and I learnt alot. So now I'm back and I want to be able to move on with any ideas I had, turn them into something creative. So whilst I've been back a few weeks now and confess to not really doing much, I want to get back into gear. I'm thinking collages and things like that with all the photographs I took. Anyway watch this space.

Platform2 (www.myplatform2.com) are funded by Christian Aid (www.christianaid.org.uk) BUNAC (www.bunac.org.uk) and DFID (www.dfid.gov.uk). Unfortunately though they're in their final year due to lack of government funding...which sucks. But they're great organisations so check them out further if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment